- Physician & Provider Search
- Dinesh Patel, M.D.
Dinesh Patel, M.D.
- Board Certified in Cardiovascular Diseases, Nuclear Medicine and Interventional Cardiology
- Medical School: M. S University Baroda Medical College, Gujarat, India
- Residency: Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA
- Fellowship: Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA. University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Hospital Privileges: HRMC, Palm Bay, MRMC, Sebastian River Medical center
Dr. Dinesh Patel specializes in clinical and interventional cardiovascular diseases. He treats patient with coronary artery disease, heart valve disease, structural heart disease, heart rhythm disorder and peripheral vascular disease in the office and at the hospital. He performs various procedures including coronary stent, minimally invasive heart valve replacement and repair (TAVR, TMVR and MitraClip), Watchman procedure for atrial fibrillation patients, PFO closure and interventional procedures for blockages in leg arteries.