Pediatrics, Board Certified
Medical Training and Education
- Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN) from Stony Brook University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) from SUNY Plattsburgh
- Associates of Science in Nursing from Farmingdale State College
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Stony Brook University
- Board Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
Nicole is a board certified pediatric nurse practitioner. She began her career in New York as an operating room nurse, quickly working her way up to become assistant nurse manager. Nicole has always wanted to work with children and earned her master’s degree from Stony Brook University. She spent the last two years training with Dr. Bimbrahw and is looking forward to continue to provide care to the patients at Viera Pediatrics.