Medical Training and Education
- Doctor of Medicine from the University College of Medical Science
- Rotating Internship in Internal Medicine, Surgery, Pediatrics, ENT, Orthopedics, Preventative Medicine, Psychiatry and OB/GYN at the Safdarjung Hospital in New Delhi, India
- Orthopedics and Pediatrics Junior Residency at Safdarjung Hospital in New Delhi, India
- Internal Medicine Internship and Residency at the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia University Harlem Hospital Center, New York
Board Certifications and Awards
- Internal Medicine (Board Certified)
- BCLS, ACLS, ATLS and PALS Certified
- Chief Residents Award for Excellence in Overall Performance
Dedicated Internal Medicine Physician Serving Melbourne Patients
Internist Shakti Bakshi, M.D. is committed to providing the highest level of care to his patients in Melbourne and throughout Brevard County, Florida. He uses nearly 30 years of health care experience to quickly and accurately diagnose patients and develop treatment plans customized for their unique health care needs and concerns.
Not every diagnosis is clear, and Dr. Bakshi excels at analyzing an array of symptoms and possible illnesses to determine the most likely cause of your ailment and develop a treatment that will effectively resolve your issues. As a well-rounded and experienced physician with knowledge in an array of specialties gained over decades of treating patients, Dr. Bakshi has a deep understanding for patient care. He excels at putting patients at ease, showing authentic concern for them and their situations and providing compassionate patient care.
Trust Your Internal Medicine Care to an Experienced, Compassionate Physician
Call (321) 255-1947 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Bakshi.