- Physician & Provider Search
- S. Jerry Pinto, M.D.
S. Jerry Pinto, M.D.
Pulmonary & Sleep Medicine
Medical Training and Education
- Doctor of Medicine Degree from Saint Andrews University in La Paz, Bolivia
- Internal Medicine Residency at MCMC, a Branch of Ohio State University
- Fellowship in Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Disorders at the University of Kentucky
Board Certifications, Professional Affiliations and Accomplishments
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine and Sleep Disorders
- Fellow of the Academy of Chest Physicians
- Member of American Medical Association
- Member of The American Academy of Sleep Disorders
- Member of The Pan-American Medical Association
- Served as the Director of the Respiratory Institute at Celebration Hospital
Experience Unrivaled Patient Care from Melbourne’s Go-To Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine Specialist
Jerry Pinto, M.D. is proud to be one of the most trusted pulmonary and sleep medicine experts among Melbourne, Florida area residents. Since completing his medical degree, residency and fellowship training, Dr. Pinto has been on a mission to become the area’s go-to expert for any kind of sleep disorder, and has proudly served as the director for numerous sleep labs throughout Central Florida.
As a native of Bolivia in South America, Dr. Pinto is fluent in both English and Spanish. In his spare time when he’s not helping his Melbourne patients lead healthier, more active lives, he enjoys reading, snow skiing and playing squash and water sports.
Cutting-Edge Treatments to Help You Breathe and Sleep Easier
Call (321) 241-6540 to book an appointment with Dr. Pinto today.