- Physician & Provider Search
- Ronald A. Turck, Jr., M.D.
Ronald A. Turck, Jr., M.D.
He is Skilled at Treating and Diagnosing Patients Suffering From:
- Neurological Diseases
- Muscular Sclerosis
- Memory Disorders
- Peripheral Neuropathy
In addition to providing neurological and neuromuscular disease treatments, Dr. Turck also provides injections, treatments and diagnostic tests, including:
- Occipital Nerve Blocks
- Review of Imaging Studies
- Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) Testing, Evaluation and Adjustment
- Electro Diagnostic Testing
- Nerve Conduction Studies (NCS or NCV)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Electroencephalograms (EEGs) Interpretation
Medical Training and Education
- Doctor of Medicine from Ross University Medical School on the Caribbean Island of Dominica
- Clinical Clerkships in New York City Teaching Hospitals
- Internship and Neurology Residency at Stony Brook University Hospital
- Neurology Fellowship at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
- Neurology (Board Certified)
Experienced and Respected Neurologist Serving Melbourne and Brevard County Residents
Ronald Turck, Jr., M.D. has been serving the neurological needs of patients in the Melbourne, Florida area since 2006, when he joined a private practice. He specializes in the treatment of neuromuscular diseases and disorders, and has treated a wide range of patients suffering from a variety of these types of issues.
Trust an Experienced Neurology Physician with Your Diagnosis and Treatment
Call (321) 241-6535 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Turck.