- Physician & Provider Search
- Randi Meberg, D.P.M.
Randi Meberg, D.P.M.
Medical Training, Education and Board Certifications
- Undergraduate Degree in Economics and Political Science at Yale University
- Graduate of the California College of Podiatric Medicine
- Trained at the Northern Virginia Podiatry Residency Program
- Board Certified by the American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry and Primary Care in Podiatric Medicine
- Plastic Surgery Fellowship with a Focus on Lower Extremity Reconstruction and Diabetic Limb Salvage at Georgetown University
A Podiatric Specialist in Melbourne Dedicated to Treating the Root Cause of Your Pain or Condition
When it comes to injuries and conditions pertaining to the foot, ankle and/or lower extremities, Randi Meberg, D.P.M. is passionate about making her Melbourne, Florida patients feel better and lead healthier, more active lives. Dr. Meberg has been practicing in Suntree-Viera since 2004, and proudly joined the vast team of experts at Medical Associates of Brevard in 2009. Since then, she has remained unwavering in her dedication to finding the root cause of her patients’ podiatric issues, not just treating the surface-level symptoms.
With experience in a wide range of specialties – including plastic surgery, lower extremity reconstruction, diabetic limb salvage and of course podiatry – in addition to her experience participating in a number of published podiatric research studies, you can rest assured Dr. Meberg has the knowledge, training and skills necessary to get you out of pain or illness and back on your feet doing the things you love most. So don’t delay your path to recovery any longer, come see Dr. Meberg and her friendly, professional staff at Medical Associates of Brevard today!
Get the Expert Podiatric Care You Need to Get Back on Your Feet
Call (321) 253-3595 to book an appointment with Dr. Meberg today.