- Physician & Provider Search
- Rajesh K. Desai, M.D.
Rajesh K. Desai, M.D.
Medical Training and Education
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Natal Medical School, Durban, South Africa (1981)
- Doctorate of Medicine, a Ph.D. equivalent, from Natal Medical School , Durban, South Africa
- Trained at the National Institute of Health and was Awarded the Fogarty Post-Doctorate Scholarship
- Clinical/Research Fellowship and Residency in Internal Medicine at University of Massachusetts Medical Center in Worchester
Professional Affiliations and Board Certifications
- Associate Member of the Royal College of Pathologists (Five Years)
- Fellow in the Faculty of Pathologists of South Africa (Two Years)
- Board Certified in Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Attending Staff at Holmes Regional Medical Center and Wuestoff Medical Center – Melbourne
Melbourne’s Source for High-Quality Diabetes and Endocrinology Care
For more than two decades, Dr. Desai has been a practicing physician who is dedicated to improving the quality of life for each and every patient he serves in the Melbourne, Florida area. More recently, Dr. Desai has focused his practice solely on the management and treatment of diabetes, endocrinology and metabolism disorders. From your initial consultation and diagnostic testing to treatment recommendations and prevention education, Dr. Desai will be with you every step of the way until you’re able to live your life to the fullest again.
Common Conditions Treated by Dr. Desai
- Growth Problems
- Lipid Disorders
- Low Testosterone
- Pituitary Disorders
- Thyroid Disorders
- And Much More
Need Diabetes, Endocrine or Metabolism Care? Dr. Desai Can Help!
Call (321) 309-9000 to schedule your consultation today.