- Physician & Provider Search
- Nikhita Dhruv, M.D.
Nikhita Dhruv, M.D.
Medical Training and Education
- Bachelor of Science in Biology from Emory University (1987)
- Doctor of Medicine from the Medical School of Georgia (1991)
- Internship and Fellowship at the University of Virginia Health Sciences Center (1994, 1997)
- Completed Extensive Research and Presentations in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Honors Include: Chief Endocrine Fellow, Janet M. Glasgow Memorial Achievement Citation, Edward McKay Nixon Memorial Scholarship, Multidisciplinary Clinical Research Scholarship and Numerous Math and Science Awards from Georgia Tech
Board Certifications and Professional Affiliations
- Attending Physician at Wuestoff Medical Center – Melbourne
- Vice President of Medical Staff and Chairman of Endocrinology at Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Member of the American College of Physicians and the American College of Endocrinology.
Certified Endocrinologist Serving Melbourne Area Patients
As a certified, licensed and respected endocrinology physician serving the Melbourne, Florida area, Dr. Dhruv strives to keep her practice on the leading edge of effective treatments for all her patients. She has extensive experience and specialized training in the diagnosis, management and treatment of endocrinology, diabetes and metabolism conditions, including adrenal gland disorders, metabolic bone disease, thyroid disorders and more.
If you’re in need of efficient and effective endocrine care, Dr. Dhruv wants to help. During your initial consultation, she will discuss your symptoms and medical history to determine which diagnostic test might be right for your individual case. Once she pinpoints the cause, she will custom tailor a treatment plan to suit your needs – one designed to eliminate or reduce your symptoms and improve your quality of life.
Schedule Your Consultation Today!
Call Dr. Dhruv at (321) 309-9000.