- Physician & Provider Search
- Mark Hanley, M.D.
Mark Hanley, M.D.
Medical Training and Education
- Bachelor of Science Degree from Bowling Green State University
- Doctor of Medicine Degree from the Medical College of Ohio
- Surgical Residency at the University of Florida-Shands Hospital
- Served as Chief Resident at the University of Florida-Shands Hospital
Board Certification, Accomplishments
- Board Certified in Surgery by the American Board of Surgery
- Recipient of the Emmet F. Ferguson, Jr. Award for Outstanding Surgical Resident
- Named the Best Teaching Resident at the University of Florida-Shands Hospital
One of Melbourne, FL’s Most Renowned General Surgeons and Skin Treatment Experts
If you’re suffering from skin cancer or any other form of skin condition and you’re looking for a caring, experienced specialist in the Melbourne, Florida area, then you’ve come to the right place. General surgeon Mark Hanley, M.D. has years of experience performing surgical procedures for a wide array of health issues, and proudly specializes in the treatment of all skin and soft tissue lesions, benign or malignant, on any location of the body.
When you choose Dr. Hanley to be your go-to skin and general surgery expert, you can breathe easy knowing he’s unwavering in his commitment to providing the absolute highest standards of care, and that he will take all the time necessary to fully understand your unique skin and overall health concerns.
See for Yourself Why Dr. Hanley is One of the Area’s Most Renowned General Surgeons and Skin Experts
Call (321) 254-7717 to schedule an appointment today.