- Physician & Provider Search
- Mahesh Soni, M.D.
Mahesh Soni, M.D.
Medical Training and Education
- Pediatric Training at Brooklyn Jewish Hospital and Lincoln-Misericordia Hospital
- General Surgery Residency
- Neonatology Fellowship
Board Certification and Professional Affiliations
- Board Certified in Pediatrics by the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Served as Chairman of the Department of Pediatrics at Holmes Regional Medical Center
A Friendly, Experienced Pediatrician Dedicated to Treating Palm Bay Children from Birth to Age 22
When children in the Palm Bay, Florida area are faced with health problems, their parents bring them to Mahesh Soni, M.D., a compassionate and highly experienced pediatrician who specializes in providing preventative health care for children from birth all the way up to age 22.
In addition, Dr. Soni specializes in the proper treatment of children and adolescents’ acute, chronic and complex health issues, and works diligently to determine the cause of a child’s condition, rather than just prescribing drugs or treatments that merely treat the symptoms.
Dr. Soni opened his practice in Palm Bay in 1985 and opened a second office in Indian Harbor Beach in 1987. To this day, he continues to practice at both locations.
Discover for Yourself Why Dr. Soni is One of the Most Trusted Pediatricians in Palm Bay
Call (321) 725-3438 or (321) 777-6869 to schedule an appointment today.