- Physician & Provider Search
- Joven Garcia, M.D.
Joven Garcia, M.D.
Medical Training and Education
- Doctor of Medicine from De La Salle University in the Philippines
- Internal Medicine Residency at North Shore University at Forest Hills in Queens, New York
Board Certifications, Awards and Memberships
- Internal Medicine (Certified)
- Hospitalists Program at Palm Bay Hospital (Manager)
- Department of Medicine in Palm Bay Hospital (Former Chairman)
- Credentialing and Quality Committee at Palm Bay Hospital (Member)
Knowledgeable and Respected Primary Care Physician in Palm Bay, Florida
Joven Garcia, M.D. has been a fixture in the Brevard County medical community since 2004, and has managed the Hospitalists Program at Palm Bay Hospital since 2007. He began his outpatient practice in 2009, which has since blossomed thanks to loyal patients and staff who appreciate his professionalism and authentic concern for patient health and treating people with the respect and compassion they deserve.
Dr. Garcia is the kind of physician who doesn’t mind visiting patients at hospitals, their home or skilled nursing facilities when the need arises. This flexibility and desire to provide his patients with the care they need, wherever they happen to be, is reflective of his overall approach to patient care.
As an avid and active member of both the Brevard Community as a whole as well as the medical community in Palm Bay, he is a proud advocate for the promotion of preventative care and educating clients on their health. He furthers this goal by giving free lectures and seminars on the subjects when he is able.
In his free time, when he’s not helping educate the public on preventative care and other health matters, Dr. Garcia loves spending time with his family.
Enjoy Medical Care from a Physician Who’s Passionate About Patient Well-Being
Call (321) 409-3073 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Garcia.