- Physician & Provider Search
- James Go, M.D.
James Go, M.D.
Ear, Nose & Throat
Medical Training, Education and Professional Affiliations
- Honors graduate from the Boston University School of Medicine (1989)
- General Surgery Residency and Otolaryngology Training at New York University Medical Center
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Specialized Training and Board Certification in Sleep Medicine
Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) Medicine and Surgical Specialist Serving Melbourne, FL
For more than 15 years, Dr. Go has been dedicated to offering high-quality medical and surgical management and treatment for ear, nose, throat, face and neck diseases in the Melbourne, Florida area. He has extensive experience and training in all aspects of otolaryngology and treats both children and adults.
From complex surgical procedures to minimally and non-invasive options, Dr. Go will determine the best method of treatment to manage your disease and prevent more serious health issues, including hearing loss, chronic sinusitis, swallowing disorders, benign and malignant tumors and more. Dr. Go utilizes the latest advancements in diagnostic care and otolaryngology to provide his patients with the highest level of comprehensive ENT care.
Discover the Highest Quality Ear, Nose and Throat Care in Melbourne
Call (321) 421-7555 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Go.