- Physician & Provider Search
- Daniel Cohen, D.P.M.
Daniel Cohen, D.P.M.
Medical Training and Education
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Degree from the California College of Podiatric Medicine
- Residency Training at the South Miami Hospital Podiatric Residency Program
- Chief Resident at the South Miami Hospital Podiatric Residency Program
Board Certification and Professional Affiliations
- Board Certified in Foot Surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Member of the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member and Past-President of the Brevard County Podiatric Medical Association
An Experienced, Unparalleled Podiatry Physician in the Melbourne, FL Area
When your podiatric doctor isn’t just a head physician at their main practice, but also has hospital privileges and treats patients at other health care centers, you know they must be good. For Melbourne, Florida area residents, Daniel Cohen, D.P.M. is such a provider. A Florida native, Dr. Cohen has been practicing podiatric medicine in this beautiful state since 2002. He moved his practice to Suntree-Viera in September 2004, and was proud to join Medical Associates of Brevard in 2009.
As previously mentioned, Dr. Cohen practices podiatric medicine in a number of different facilities, including Medical Associates of Brevard and Health First Wound and Hyperbaric Center, and also has hospital privileges at Holmes Regional Medical Center and Melbourne Regional Medical Center.
Knowing that all of these renowned practices and institutions give Dr. Cohen free reign to practice podiatric medicine gives his patients unparalleled peace of mind. After all, if they’ve all chosen to have him as one of their sole podiatric providers, you can be sure he’ll provide you with nothing but the highest quality care available, so you can get out of pain or discomfort and back on your own two feet.
Discover for Yourself Why Dr. Cohen is One of the Area’s Go-To Podiatric Specialists
Call (321) 253-3595 to schedule an appointment today.