Medical Training and Education
- Doctor of Medicine from Ross University
- Internal Medicine Residency at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Elizabeth, New Jersey
- Internal Medicine Residency at the University of Medicine and Dentistry in New Jersey
Board Certifications, Awards and Memberships
- Internal Medicine (Certified)
- Nominated for Doctor with the Biggest Heart by Holmes Regional Medical Center
- O.P.E. Clinical Services (Medical Director)
- Rehabilitation Committee (Member)
- Quality Assurance Committee (Member)
Providing Exceptional Primary Care to Patients in Brevard County, FL Since 1987
Gregory Waser, M.D. first began serving Brevard County patients in 1987, and has since received a number of honors and appointments for displaying an unparalleled level of compassionate care for his patients. He is exceptionally skilled in medical treatments as well as being empathetic with his patients and understanding their needs.
He is a well-respected researcher whose work has been included in more than 25 clinical studies. He also serves as the Medical Director of H.O.P.E. Clinical Services, a testament to his respect in the Brevard County medical community as well as the authentic concern he holds for his patients and the greater Brevard County community.
If you want a primary care physician who will really listen to your concerns and needs and develop a customized preventative medicine and health care plan for you, Dr. Waser can oblige.
Experience Compassionate Patient Care from a Renowned Primary Care Physician
Call (321) 259-6350 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Waser.