2290 W. Eau Gallie Blvd. Suite 100, Melbourne, FL 32935
Medical Training and Education
- Doctor of Medicine degree from the Medical University of Pécs in Hungary
- Internal Medicine Residency at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, Michigan
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Fellowship at the University of Rochester in New York
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at the University of Rochester
- Research Fellow at New York Medical College in Valhalla, New York
- Pathology Professor for Medical Students at Semmelweis University School of Medicine in Budapest
- Numerous Publications in Medical Journals and Presentations at International Scientific Congresses
- Member of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
High-Quality Endocrine, Diabetes and Metabolism Care from a Skilled Specialist in Melbourne, FL
If you’re experiencing symptoms of a hormonal condition, such as diabetes or thyroid disease, you may want to visit an experienced endocrinologist for the best possible treatment recommendations. Dr. Szoke has extensive expertise in hormonal conditions and can help determine what treatment will work best for you.
Dr. Szoke is board certified in endocrinology, diabetes, metabolism and internal medicine. He is committed to using his extensive scientific and clinical experience to benefit patients in the Melbourne, Florida area, and treats a wide variety of endocrine conditions and diseases, including adrenal disorders, diabetes, growth disorders, hyperglycemia, obesity, menopause, thyroid cancer and more.
Voted a Best Doctor in Endocrinology by Milwaukee Lifestyle Magazine (2013)
Call (321) 309-9000 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Szoke today!