Request Appointment(321) 727-8940
575 S. Wickham Road Suite A, West Melbourne, FL 32904
Medical Training and Education
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Minor in Linguistics, Cum Laude, State University of New York at Albany
- Doctor of Medicine Degree, Cum Laude, University of Rome, Italy School of Medicine and Surgery
- Defended his Thesis on “Cancer of the Esophagus and its Surgical Treatment” at the University of Rome, Italy School of Medicine and Surgery
- General Surgery Residency at New Rochelle Hospital Medical Center of New York Medical College
- Urology Residency at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Training in Pediatric Urology at the Massachusetts General Hospital
Board Certifications, Professional Affiliations and Accomplishments
- Board Certified by the American Board of Urology
- Private Practitioner in Urology in Bridgton, Norway and Portland, Maine Prior to Relocating to Melbourne
- Clinical Instructor in the Department of Surgery (Urology) at the New England College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Attending Physician in Urology at the Roger Williams Hospital Medical Center and Rhode Island Hospital of Brown University Medical School
Discover the Absolute Best in Urological Care in the Melbourne, FL Area
Having grown up in Rye, New York, a suburb of New York City, studied medicine in Italy and undergone extensive training at renowned programs throughout the United States, Anthony Saracino, M.D. has experienced a bit of everything. He relocated from Maine to Melbourne, Florida in 1998, and has since remained unwavering in his commitment to providing the absolute highest quality of urologic care in the entire area.
Dr. Saracino is especially interested in helping treat patients dealing with urologic cancer, impotence and urinary incontinence, and takes pride in his ability to offer minimally invasive treatments for benign and malignant urological conditions, including microwave treatment and laparoscopic urological surgery.
In his spare time, Dr. Saracino enjoys biking, swimming, cooking and playing and listening to jazz piano.
Looking for the Best Urological Care in West Melbourne? Then You’ve Come to the Right Place!
Call (321) 727-8940 to book an appointment with Dr. Saracino today.