Medical Training and Education
- Graduate from Muhlenberg College in Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Doctor of Osteopathy Degree from the University of Health Sciences in Kansas City, Missouri
- Sports Medicine Fellowship at the Lutheran Medical Center in Conjunction with Horizon Orthopedics
- Family Practice Residency at the University of Louisville in Kentucky
Board Certifications and Professional Affiliations/Experience
- Board Certified in Family and Sports Medicine by the American Academy of Family Practice
- Team Physician for Melbourne Central Catholic High School and Palm Bay High School
- Serves as a Medical Director for a Home Health Care Agency
- Speaks Nationally for Several Pharmaceutical Companies
Family/Sports Medicine Specialist Serving the Melbourne, FL Area
For more than 15 years, Dr. Pinsky and his team of qualified and compassionate medical professionals have been committed to offering the highest quality and most comprehensive family and sports medicine to individuals in the Brevard County area. He provides one-on-one, personalized care to each patient and custom tailors a treatment plan to ensure his patients stay on a path of good overall health and can return to any sport or activity after injury.
Dr. Pinsky is well known in the Melbourne, Florida area for his dedication and passion for working closely with athletes from all levels of competition. He proudly serves his community by being a team physician for several area high schools, including Viera High School. If you want prompt, friendly and convenient primary medical care or sports medicine treatment, Dr. Pinky is the specialist to call.
Convenient and Comprehensive Medical and Sports Care for the Whole Family
Call (321) 255-2289 to set up an appointment with Dr. Pinsky today.