Request Appointment(321) 435-3655
450 Malabar Rd SE, Palm Bay, FL 32907
8045 Spyglass Hill Road Ste 102, Melbourne, FL 32940
Medical Training and Education
- Doctor of Medicine from Pune University, India
- Internal Medicine Residency in Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center in Brooklyn
Board Certifications, Awards and Memberships
- Internal Medicine (Board Certified)
- Nephrology (Board Certified)
- National Grant Recipient from the Kidney and Urology Foundation of America
- American College of Physicians (Member)
- American Medical Association (Member)
- American Society of Nephrology (Member)
Trust Your Kidney Issues to a Skilled and Knowledgeable Nephrology Physician in Palm Bay, FL
Kidneys are an essential organ in the human body, so when patients experience kidney issues, it’s understandable that those problems are accompanied by a high level of anxiety. Vishnu Patel, M.D. appreciates the stress you and your loved ones are experiencing, which is why he is passionate about providing exceptional patient care designed to put the patients at ease while answering all their questions and giving them the knowledge they need to make informed decisions.
Dr. Patel is considered an expert in the field of nephrology, the study and treatment of kidneys and kidney disorders, and has been awarded a national grant to further research these complex and serious disorders and diseases. Dr. Patel is a dedicated physician who will do whatever he can to ensure you have the options and support you need to overcome your medical issues.
Dr. Patel lives in Suntree with his wife and daughter. He enjoys all sports including basketball and baseball.
Experienced Physician Specializing in the Care of Kidney Issues and Dialysis Patients
Call (321) 435-3655 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Patel.