Medical Training and Education
- Graduate from the University of Miami (Magna Cum Laude)
- Elected to the Honor Society at West Virginia School of Medicine
- Allergy and Immunology Training and Residency at West Virginia University
- Specialty Training in Allergy and Immunology at the University of South Florida College of Medicine
Board Certifications and Professional Affiliations
- The American Board of Internal Medicine (Certified)
- The American Board of Allergy and Immunology (Certified)
- Received Numerous Scholastic Awards and Published Articles in Several Medical Journals
- Previous Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of South Florida College of Medicine
Highly Skilled Allergist and Immunologist Serving Melbourne, FL
Allergies, asthma and immunologic disorders are difficult to treat because there is no one-size-fits-all treatment to reduce various symptoms. Instead, a customized treatment plan must be developed based on how those symptoms affect each individual. If over-the-counter medications are not helping relieve your allergies or you’ve yet to find an effective treatment for asthma attacks, Dr. Minor wants to help you find the relief you deserve to help improve your quality of life.
Dr. Minor is a board-certified allergist and immunologist who has years of experience diagnosing and treating a wide range of conditions, from seasonal allergies to more severe immunodeficiency disorders. He specializes in pinpointing the triggers of your allergies and/or asthma in order to determine the most effective treatment.
Find Relief from Your Allergies or Asthma!
Call (321) 757-5550 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Minor.