Medical Training and Education
- Medical Degree from Loyola Stritch School of Medicine in Maywood, Illinois
- Internal Medicine Residency at Indiana University Medical Center
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology Fellowship Training at The University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
Board Certifications and Professional Affiliations
- The American Board of Internal Medicine (Certified)
- The American College of Gastroenterology (Member)
- The American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (Member)
Highly Experienced and Board-Certified Gastroenterologist in Melbourne, FL
Dr. Jathal is a board-certified doctor specializing in internal medicine, gastroenterology and hepatology. He has extensive experience and training in the management of conditions affecting the gastrointestinal tract and liver. Dr. Jathal is passionate about all aspects of digestive health but has a particular interest in colorectal cancer prevention, inflammatory bowel disease, liver disease and gastrointestinal motility disorders.
Since finishing his specialized training in gastroenterology, Dr. Jathal has been providing first-rate, comprehensive care for a wide range of gastrointestinal aliments to patients in the Melbourne, Florida area. If you’re suffering from a gastrointestinal condition, it may be best to consult with a specialist and give Dr. Jathal a call.
For Accurate and Thorough Gastrointestinal Care …
Call (321) 952-0700 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Jathal.