Request Appointment(321) 773-2659
1380 S Patrick Dr, Satellite Beach, FL 32937, United States
Medical Training and Education
- Medical Degree from the Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine in Chicago, Illinois
- Family Practice Residency at David Grant USAF Medical Center, Travis Air Force Base, California
Board Certifications and Professional Affiliations
- The American Board of Family Practice (Certified)
- The American Academy of Family Practice (Member)
- The American Osteopathic Association (Member)
- The Florida Osteopathic Medical Association (Member)
Customized Care for Your Family’s Primary Care Needs in Satellite Beach, FL
Dr. Ireland has dedicated his small family practice to helping patients gain control of their health and well-being through preventative care, early detection and primary health care plans tailored to each patient’s individual needs. He strives to create personal relationships with each of his patients and works closely with them to develop unique, customized approaches to medical care for optimal results. Dr. Ireland believes it is his duty to educate, support and guide his patients – of any age – to a healthier and happier life.
At Dr. Ireland’s family practice in Satellite Beach, you’ll receive some of the best care possible. He’ll treat you like family and will do everything in his power to help you navigate the often complex health care system. Regardless of your individual needs, you can rest assured you have a compassionate and dedicated family doctor on your side.
Satellite Beach’s Source for Exceptional Preventative and Primary Care
Call (321) 773-2659 to request an appointment with Dr. Ireland.