Request Appointment(321) 255-1500
2200 W. Eau Gallie Blvd. Suite 200, Melbourne, FL 32935
- The American Board of Internal Medicine (Certified)
- The Subspecialty Board of Cardiovascular Diseases (Certified)
Medical Training and Education
- Graduate in Internal Medicine/Pediatrics from the University of Natal Medical School in Durban, South Africa
- Internship in Internal Medicine, OB/GYN and Pediatrics at Livingston Hospital in Port Elizabeth, South Africa
- Externship in Internal Medicine from the University of Massachusetts
- Internal Medicine Residency at St. Mary’s Hospital in Rochester, New York
- Cardiology Elective at UCLA Wadsworth in Los Angeles, California
- Cardiology Fellowship at the Hartford Hospital in Hartford, Connecticut (1986-1988)
- Nuclear Cardiology Fellowship at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts (1988)
- Interventional Cardiology Fellowship at Hartford Hospital in Hartford, Connecticut (1989-1990)
Highly Sought-After Cardiovascular Physician Serving the Melbourne, FL Area
Since 1990, Dr. Desai has been going the extra mile to make a positive difference in the lives of his patients, which has made him a highly sought-after cardiovascular physician in the Melbourne, Florida area. If you have a condition affecting your heart or blood vessels, you want to see a skilled cardiovascular specialist who can diagnose, control and treat your condition to prevent any life-threatening or health-deterring symptoms from occurring.
Dr. Desai specializes in all types of cardiology – including nuclear and interventional cardiology – and can treat a variety of cardiovascular-related health problems such as heart attacks, heart failures, heart arrhythmias, heart valve issues, atherosclerosis, peripheral artery disease and so much more. If you are suffering from a heart-related condition, Dr. Desai wants to help you find an effective treatment so you can continue living life to the fullest.
Visit One of the Most Qualified Cardiovascular Physicians in Melbourne!
Call (321) 255-1500 to request an appointment with Dr. Desai.