Medical Training and Education
- Doctor of Medicine from the Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (UNPHU), Faculty of Health Sciences
- Internal Medicine Training at the Graduate Hospital in Philadelphia
- Rheumatology Fellowship at MCP-Hahnemann University Hospital in Philadelphia
Board Certifications and Affiliations
- Fellow of the American College of Rheumatology
- Member of the Arthritis Foundation
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology
eClinical Patient Portal (Link to https://health.eclinicalworks.com/mabmd)
Directions to Office (Link to https://www.google.com/maps/place/1535+W+Nasa+Blvd,+Melbourne,+FL+32901)
Suffering from a Rheumatic Condition? Come See Melbourne’s Go-To Rheumatologist Today!
If you’re a Melbourne, Florida area resident who’s looking for a compassionate, knowledgeable and highly experienced rheumatologist who provides a comprehensive array of treatments and infusion services in-office, you’ve come to the right place. Luis Del Rosario Cabral, M.D. is fluent in English and Spanish, and is always welcoming new patients who are suffering from rheumatology-related issues.
Regardless of the type or severity of your rheumatic condition, you can rest assured Dr. Rosario has the technology, skills and experience necessary to help you get out of pain, discomfort or sickness and on the path to recovery in no time.
Get on the Path to Improved Rheumatic Health and Overall Well-Being
Call (321) 837-0010 to book an appointment with Dr. Rosario today.