Medical Training and Education
- Doctor of Medicine from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi, India
- Internal Medicine Residency in St. Francis Hospital in Evanston, IL
Board Certifications and Awards
- Internal Medicine (Certified)
- Certified by the American Board of Obesity Medicine
- Named Resident of the Year at St. Francis Hospital in Evanston, IL
Primary Care Physician Specializing in Meeting the Health Care Needs of Adults in Palm Bay, Florida
Jagdeep Chhindra, M.D. has been practicing medicine in Brevard County, Florida since 2003, and has an in-depth understanding of the unique primary care needs of adult patients in the area. He first opened his own practice in 2008 and has since developed a loyal following of patients who appreciate the dedication and authentic care he exhibits for his patients.
Dr. Chhindra is a skilled physician who exemplifies the studious nature that lends itself to highly skilled physicians. This knowledge and dedication, combined with the exceptional care he shows his patients, makes Dr. Chhindra a valuable addition to the Medical Associates of Brevard team. If you are interested in having a primary care physician who will provide you with compassionate and empathetic care, call the offices of Dr. Chhindra.
Receive Care from a Physician Who Emphasizes Dignity, Professionalism and Attentive Patient Treatment
Call (321) 312-4796 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Chhindra.