Request Appointment(321) 308-5060
575 S. Wickham Road Suite A, West Melbourne, FL 32904
Medical Training and Education
- Doctor of Medicine from Jefferson Medical College
- Recipient of the Health Professions Scholarship Program with the U.S. Navy
- General Surgery Internship and Urological Surgery Residency at Naval Medical Center San Diego
- Served as a Fellow in Kidney Transplantation and Laparoscopy at the University of Maryland
- Served as a General Medical Officer with the 31st Marine Expeditionary Unit in Okinawa,
- Served as a Urology Resident and Urology Chief Resident at Naval Medical Center San Diego
- Served as the Attending Urologic Surgeon and Chairman for the Department of Urology at Naval Medical Center Portsmouth
Board Certifications and Accomplishments
- Board Certified by the American Board of Urology
- Awarded the Navy Commendation Medal
- Awarded the Navy Achievement Medal and the Meritorious Unit Commendation
- Published Numerous Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
- Awarded the Highest Honor for Clinical Research at the 48th Kimbrough Urological Seminar
Melbourne’s Trusted Expert for Safe, Effective and Minimally Invasive Urological Treatments
Prodromos Borboroglu, M.D. (Dr. Prody) is a renowned urologic surgeon dedicated to providing a comprehensive array of urological treatments in the West Melbourne, Florida area. He specializes in all aspects of adult urology, including urologic cancer, impotence and urinary incontinence, and is proud to offer his patients safe, effective and minimally invasive treatments for benign and malignant urological conditions.
He’s also known for offering quick, easy, in-office, “no scalpel” vasectomies.
Dr. Prody’s compassion, extensive experience and ability to offer minimally invasive treatments for an array of conditions – including female and male urinary incontinence, BPH or benign prostatic enlargement and urinary stone disease – are just a few of the many reasons he’s one of Medical Associates of Brevard’s most frequently visited and recommended urologic surgeons.
Find the Minimally Invasive Urological Treatments You Need, Right Here in Melbourne
Call (321) 308-5060 to book an appointment with Dr. Prody today.