Medical Training and Education
- Doctor of Medicine Degree from George Washington University Medical School
- Internal Medicine Internship and Residency at the University of Florida Shands Teaching Hospital
- Adult and Pediatric Allergy and Immunology Fellowship at Louisiana State University
Board Certifications and Professional Memberships
- The American Board of Internal Medicine (Certified)
- The American Board of Allergy and Immunology (Certified)
- The American Association of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- The American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
If you’re looking for an incredibly qualified allergy and immunology specialist in Brevard County, Florida, look no further than Dr. Pavana Beerelli. Since completing her fellowship in the field at Louisiana State University, Dr. Beerelli has committed her medical practice to offering the highest quality allergy and immunology care to both children and adults. She is passionate about treating each of her patients with empathy, attentiveness and respect, which has made her a valuable asset to the Medical Associates of Brevard team.
Many of her patients express gratitude for her exceptional level of care, especially in regards to her interactions with young children and finding suitable treatment options for their allergies or immune system conditions. Whether you or your child suffer from seasonal allergies, asthma or an immunodeficiency disease, Dr. Beerelli has the necessary expertise to find the root cause of the issue and determine the most effective method of treatment.