Request Appointment(321) 428-4840
3040 N. Wickham Road Suite 10, Melbourne, FL 32935
Medical Training and Education
- Medical Degree from Nova Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Family Medicine Residency and Chief Intern at Florida Hospital East Orlando
Board Certifications and Professional Affiliations
- The American Osteopathic Association (Member)
- The American Academy of Osteopathic Family Physicians (Certified)
- Participated in International Joint Medical Missions in Belize and Guatemala
- S. Army Reservist in Tallil, Iraq and Walter Reed Army Medical Center/Pentagon in Washington, D.C.
Compassionate Family Physician Serving Melbourne and Brevard County
If you’re looking for a compassionate and caring family physician in the Melbourne area, visit Dr. Thomas Anderson. He’s a board-certified osteopathic family doctor with comprehensive training in a wide variety of medical fields, including primary care, preventative medicine, obstetrics/gynecology, pediatrics, adult medicine, critical care, surgery, orthopedics, dermatology, psychiatry and osteopathic manipulative techniques.
Since 2001, Dr. Anderson has been passionate about serving Brevard County with excellence in primary care and preventative medicine for children, teens and adults. As a person with strong family values, it is a testament to Dr. Anderson’s dedication that he treats each patient like they were a member of his own family.
Keep Your Family’s Health in Good Shape
Call (321) 428-4840 to schedule a visit with Dr. Anderson