Family Medicine, Board Certified
Medical Training and Education
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice (DNP) from the University of Florida
- Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN) from Florida State University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) from the University of Central Florida
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Health Services Administration from the University of Central Florida Board Certifications and Professional Affiliations
- Board certified Family Nurse Practitioner from the American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Member Space Coast Clinicians
- Graduated Sigma Theta Tau in both her Masters and Doctorate studies Patient Centered Family Nurse Practitioner Serving Melbourne and Brevard County
If you’re looking for a Family Nurse Practitioner who is compassionate and caring in the Melbourne area, visit Dr. Julie Anderson. Dr. Anderson is board-certified in Family Medicine and comes to the Medical Associates of Brevard with a passion for prevention and early detection. Her practice encompasses all areas of primary care including preventative health and wellness medicine, acute and chronic disease management, routine gynecology, adolescent medicine and work/sports/camp physicals.
Since 2013, Dr. Anderson has been passionate about serving Brevard County with excellence in primary care and preventative medicine. Dr. Anderson strives to make every patient feel comfortable and like they were a member of her own family. Dr. Anderson believes that every patient is unique and takes her time with the patients she serves in a friendly, patient centered environment. She is also passionate about giving back to her community and her profession through mentoring and community outreach.
Your Family’s Health is our Top Priority
Call (321) 428-4840 to schedule a visit with Dr. Julie Anderson, Family Nurse Practitioner